Europe Chapter Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
Current EU Initiatives Include:
- Completed reimbursement study focusing on the general overview and description of how healthcare systems are funded and how healthcare professionals and hospitals are financed and reimbursed.
- Six European countries were selected, 3 with the highest amputation rates and 3 with the lowest amputation rates.
- The objective was to determine if there is any correlation between amputation rates and healthcare funding mechanisms.
- The publication of this study is currently being prepared.
- A broader study will be launched which will provide an overview of the availability and accessibility of data on non-trauma related amputations for patients living with diabetes in the 27 EU member states, Norway and Great Britain.
- CLI GS EU will have a 75-minute co-developed session at the upcoming CLI Kongress taking place on 12th May.
- We will be collaborating with SIAPAV (Italian Society for Angiology and Vascular Medicine) on various initiatives, joining them at their annual meeting in November for a round table discussion focusing on the awareness of CLI.
For additional information, please contact Eva Butler at email@example.com.
CLI Global Society Announces New Office in Europe
Download Press Release HERE
Prof. Jos C. van den Berg, MD, PhD
Chairman, CLI Global Society Europe Office